Health & Safety
The Horny Ram COVID-19 Policies
We are committed to upholding a safe dining environment that aligns with the COVID-19 restaurant guidelines at The Horny Ram NYC. The health and safety of our staff and guests have always been our number one priority and that remains true today. We’ve created new sanitation systems and health protocols designed to protect our community. We will continue our commitment to offering delicious and playful menus, the highest quality service, a warm and welcoming atmosphere while following the below safety procedures:
What We’re Doing To Keep Diners Safe:
- Our menu is contactless, avoiding any unnecessary interaction with physical menus
- The restaurant is deep cleaned and disinfected each night
- Our HVAC system meets the highest rated filtration compatible with the currently installed filter rack and air handling systems, MERV-13. We are also working with a local company to see if installing BPI (bi-polar ionizer filters) in our duct work would create safer air quality.
- Available upon request is our NY Forward Safety Plan
What We Ask Of You:
- By joining us for in person dining, you are pledging that you are not exhibiting any symptoms of COVID-19, including a fever of over 100F, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, complete loss of smell and/or taste, or known close contact with someone who has/has had COVID-19 within the past 14 days.
- If you prefer at-home dining, our full menu is available for pick-up and delivery. Order here